BOBCAT

BOBCAT
the bobcat is cuoote

Monday, November 29, 2010

I went to my nana's house!

My cousin's Lola and Ryer and uncle Hon's came to my house Friday afternoon when it was just me my 2 sister's named deia,and Amber and her baby named Jaden and also my baby sister Kadis was their to.Then 20 minutes later my mom and sister Faryn showed up. All of us played all day long on the wii game called D.D.R..We did song's called pit bull,Just dance,A brighter day, pocket full of sunshine,so what,when I grow up,pluto the first, and last song round and round. Then we all went to bed they spent the night 2x the secend night they sleped at my house.I sleped at my Nana's house with all my sister's.My cousin's and uncle,mom,dad went to a wedding for my dad's friend Jeff to get marred.Then Sunday my mom and dad came to pick us up.All of went home ate dinner then went to bed. The End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment