BOBCAT

BOBCAT
the bobcat is cuoote

Friday, January 7, 2011

What I got for Christmas!!!

W hat I got for Christmas was Just Dance 2,Cool T-shirt,My way tooth brush,New book carrier,Tangled secert diary,Barbie doll,Ear rings,Fur vest, and my whole family.My sister was with her baby boy Jaden. He's got much more chubby and he's heavy to my family but not me - he's very, very light. He cries when I hold him. When he cries we give him a bottle and he stops crying. Now my papa is here and my cosin Chase came with him and my Nana came my brothers came now were all done opening present's then every one go's home but not Chase. And I had a wonderful Christmas. !!!The End!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tehya, Jaden is very lucky to have you as an aunt. I'm happy to hear you had a fun Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehya,
    Sounds like you had a very fun and busy holiday.
    Ms. Knight

    ReplyDelete